Internships provide an opportunity to practice nonviolence at a deeper level.
Those who intern with Metta Center for Nonviolence journey into self-exploration, community and life purpose. Some benefits you will experience by sharing yourself and your time:
- Feel good about the impact you have made
- Training that can support you in future careers or service
- Meeting new people who are equally interested in nonviolence
- Obtaining valuable experience and recommendations from a respected organization
- Learning team-building skills
If you are interested in our internship program, please email us for details.