Support Our Mission and Programs
Nonviolence is a lifelong practice, and it extends across all areas of life: from the institutions we support to the values we promote in what we read, eat, buy and, most especially, what we do. To this end, we want to invite you to become a member of a community of people who invest in nonviolence to transform our world, and to see a donation in support of our work not as a fast transaction but as a way to enter into a relationship with the life-changing work of the Metta Center.
How to make a donation:
- Credit Card: Visit our campaign page.
- Checks: made out to Metta Center for Nonviolence; mail to: PO Box 98, Petaluma, CA 94953
- By phone: 707-235-3176
- Stock and in-kind contributions (frequent flier miles, books, films): please email for details
- PayPal: international donations accepted. Link to donate here.
- Giving Assistant: When you purchase items online, you can use your cash-back option to support the Metta Center. Learn how.